Dungeons & Dragons as a team building activity.
Bond and think out of the box through imaginative play.
Escape work without ever leaving the office!
what we do
why play with us?
A fun break at work, away from the screens!
Proven to improve such skills as:
Players bond over a tale of fantasy adventure.
They relax and flex their thinking muscles. It’s like yoga for the brain!
The gaming rules were created for short, easy sessions by a veteran game designer.
who are these nerds?
Chandrika aenean placerat. In vulputate urna eu arcu. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse potenti. Morbi mattis felis at nunc. Duis viverra diam non justo. In nisl. Nullam sit amet magna in magna gravida vehicula. Mauris tincidunt sem sed arcu.
He’s also an accomplished storyteller with dozens of published novels, graphic novels, and RPG books. Based in Dublin since 2007, he has become an advocate for tabletop games in the workplace. The roleplaying hobby made him the creative nerd that he is today and he passionately wants to share it with the world.
Choose from one of these exciting adventures:
- Coffee Break Dungeon. Daily formula, weekly rate. Up to 6 players, 1 hour.
- Lunchtime Labyrinths. Weekly lunch formula. Up to 8 players, 2 hours.
- After hours Adventures. Weekly after work, up to 6 players, 4 hours.
- Enter the Dragon’s Lair. One-off session: rob the dragon. Up to 10 players, 3 hours.
- Party Slaughterhouse. One-off session: drop-in drop-out adventure as part of your event. Up to 12 players, max 4 hours.
Trolls at Tea Time, Luncheons & Dragons, Perilous Pints, Kids & Kobolds, and more!